Aarsun Woods brings to you this handmade Wooden temple / Mandir / Pooja Ghar suitable for homes and offices. the Temple is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. These Indian Wood Mandir are used and appreciated for worships as well as interior decorations. They are very modern and made of the wood. The unit is made carefully keeping in mind all the usual requirements of a customer.The Mandir is made from Sheesham Wood which is famous for its long lasting durablity and have its own spritual significance. We provide a wide range of designs in Wooden Temples that can be customized as per your requirement. Contact us for a different Size.
The temple is made from Sheesham except for the plywood used at the back, ceiling and the base of the Temple.
Product Details :
- Primary Material: Seasoned Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood)
- Product Code: UH-MNDR-0065
- Product Size: 36″ x 18″x 48″ approx. in inches (Front Length x Depth x Height)
- Consists of a slider tray for placing Diya and a Lid Style Space for other pooja essentials
- Can be customized as per requirement
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Sheesham is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Sheesham is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Sheesham wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.