Aarsun Woods promotes a Indian Handmade Wooden Mandir /Pooja Ghar suitable for homes and offices. The Wooden mandir is made from Sheesham Wood which is also known as Indian Rosewood. Each wooden mandir is made exactly as per client’s requirements. We understand the sentiments behind each mandir and try to match the expectations.
Product Details :
The Wooden Mandir consists of 3 main portions:
1. The Top
The top of the Wooden Mandir have 3 domes the centered being the largest of the other adjacent two. All the three domes are carved in matching design with 3 shikhar / bails at the top. The Domes of the Wooden mandir can be removed easily.
2. The Center
The Center of the wooden mandir or as it is called, “Garbgriha”, consists of two pillars in front and two pillars at the back of the mandir. The sides are closed with classic jaali design and in front, hand-carved mehraab is placed at the top.
3. The Base
The base of the wooden mandir is wholly carved with a drawer for pooja articles in front above which a slider tray is being provided for placing pooja articles.
Please note that the Wooden Mandir is handcrafted in sheesham wood except for the base where idols are placed and the ceiling which is in teak plywood. Lighting provision is provided at the ceiling inside.
- Wooden Mandir
- Handcrafted from Rosewood with teak plywood.
- Product Code:UH-SHMNDR-001
- Product Size: 24 x 15 x 36 (LXBXH in inches approx.)
- Pooja Room Design for your home and office
- Shipped in Knock Down State
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood (Rosewood) is famous wood used by the craftsman for making Wooden furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or restaurant purpose.
- Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is popular for long lasting durability and high oil content.
- Rosewood is comes into different types of shades like golden brown to dark brown in color and deep streaks.
- Rosewood is solid wood and has medium coarse texture making it is the high quality wood for carving.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making Handcrafted Wooden furniture specially wooden pooja mandir because it does not bend / twist and split.
- Rosewood is very unique color and gives fine finish after hand waxing.
- Rosewood is also used in naval and aircraft grade plywood.
- Rosewood is perfect for making unique traditional furniture for homes and restaurant as it gives a very smooth finish to the pooja room design and other furniture.
- The Wood Mandir is made from Rosewood and give a touch of elegant to your home.
- Use a cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the Wooden mandir near windows where it can be open to direct sunlight.
Contact us in case you need any other size or design.Kindly Contact us at +91-82668 88634 / +91-81929 99135 for customization.
Handling Time: 7-8 days
Custom Sizes :24″X14″X36″ (In Inches Approx)
Free Shipping Available Anywhere in India*