Aarsun Woods brings you Handcrafted Traditional Wooden Temple for Home and Office. The Temple is made from Seasoned Sheesham Wood with beautiful carvings all along the surface. As the wooden temple is handmade by artisans, each unit has its own texture.
The top of the Temple consists of a Dome also known as Shikhar placed at a platform thereby improving the overall height of the Temple. The Dome at the top of the Temple consists of Floral Carving in Front where Om or Swastik can be placed as per your need.
The Main portion of the Temple consists of a Floral Carved Mehraab, four pillars and Jaali (NET) at the back. The inner portion consists of Jaali on the two sides alongwith the two Pillars. The floor of the Wooden Temple is made of premium quality Teak Plywood.
The base of the Sheesham Wooden Temple consists of a full length sliding Drawer with similar carving matching the whole theme of the Temple. The whole Temple rests on four legs at the bottom.
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Sheesham is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Sheesham is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
The product is made up of Sheesham wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office. Please note that the Wood temple is made from Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) except for the base and the ceiling made in Teak Plywood.
Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.