Aarsun Woods brings to you this handmade Wooden temple / Mandir / Pooja Ghar suitable for homes and offices. the Temple is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The temple is made up of premium quality sheesham wood. The temple on flat base and there are drawers at the base for puja essentials like matchsticks,rosewater,incense sticks etc. Above that there is main place for deity. At the front there are two pillars which are hold by beautifully carved elephant.At the front of the mehraab there is beautiful elephant and peacock carving.
The temple is made from Sheesham except for the plywood used at the back, ceiling and at the base of the Temple.The temple is best suitable for home and office purpose. as we are the manufacturers so customization available as per the need of the customer.We provide free shipping across India.
Product Details :
- Primary Material: Seasoned Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood)
- Product Code: UH-MNDR-4564
- Custom Sizes Available As Per Requirement
Material Details :
The mostly famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique coloring, thanks to the well defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought iron work, known as Jali ironwork.
- As well as high quality furniture, Sheesham is also used for marine and aircraft grade plywood, charcoal for heating and cooking, musical instruments, ornamental turnery, carving, engraving, tool handles and sporting goods.
- Sheesham makes the perfect space for Antique Furniture.
- The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth luster.
- The beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.
- Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
- Free Shipping Available Anywhere in India*