Aarsun Woods presents handmade Wooden temple / Mandir / Pooja Ghar suitable for homes and offices. The wooden temple is made from Rosewood with traditional carving and good finishing.
The Wooden temple is in Rosewood except for the base where god are to be placed and the ceiling where dome is placed which is in premium quality teak plywood. The Wooden Temple is a symbol of hope and divinity. The Wooden Temple is made from Sheesham Wood(Indian rosewood) which is famous for its long lasting strength and have its own spiritual significance. We provide a wide range of designs in Wooden Mandir that can be made as per your requirement. The Wooden Mandir is made cautiously keeping in mind all the usual as well as unique requirements of a customer.
The Wooden Mandir contains three portions:
- At the top, a single large dome is provided with Om placed in front.
- The Garbgriha, where idols are to be placed is open at sides with a jaali pattern at the back.
- The bottom of the Wooden mandir / temple consists of a small drawer for placing all kinds of pooja articles.
Product Details :
- Primary Material: Wooden Temple Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood)
- Product Code: UH-MNDR-0060
- Product Size: 12″ X 8″ X 24″ in inches approx.
- The inner dimensions : 11″ x 7″ x 11″ in inches approx.
- Consists of one Drawer for pooja articles
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is famous wood used by the craftsmen for making furniture or any type of wooden furniture especially for home or restaurant purpose. It is the best tone wood which is used in India.
- Rosewood is the most famous for high oil content making it smooth and thus giving this quality to our Wooden Temples.
- Sheesham wooden temple has medium texture to coarse with natural luster.
- Rosewood is famous for making furniture because it does not worm/bend and split. It is the highly permanent and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wooden temple has a very indistinct color and gives very well finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham Wooden Temples have wrought iron work which only is possible with Sheesham Wood as it goes with wrought iron very well.
- Rosewood is also used in maritime and aircraft grade plywood.
- Rosewood is perfect for making unique furniture for home and restaurant as it gives a very still finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rosewood temple gives natural look and delicious touch to your home and office.
- Use a cloth or any thickest quality cloth to rub it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be uncovered to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warmly items directly on a furniture surface.
- Custom Sizes Available as per your need.
- Free Shipping Available across in India*