Aarsun woods present to you this beautiful temple made up of premium quality seasoned sheesham wood with traditional finish. The temple has beautiful three domes at the top with holy word “OM” carved over there along with shikharas at the top. There are finials at the garland area.Below that there is main place for deity called “garbagriha” in seasoned plywood where you can place your deity afterward there are two drawers for some puja essentials like match sticks,rosewater,incense sticks etc. along with sliding tray where you can lighten up your diya or incense sticks.At the back of the temple there is plywood work and at the side of the temple there are wooden jaali work done by our skilled artisans.The temple is mounted on beautiful circular piers.
As we are the manufacturers so customization available as per the need of the customer.We provide free shipping across India.
Product Details :
- Handcrafted from Seasoned Sheesham Wood
- Product Size: 36″ Length x 18″ Depth x 42″ Height in inches approx
- Product Code: UH-LMNDR-001
- Manufacturing within 20-25 days
- Fit for your home and office
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Sheesham is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Sheesham is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Sheesham wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Manufacturing Usually Takes 2-3 weeks
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Shipping Available Anywhere in India*