Traditionally Handmade Wooden Temple / Home Mandir / Prayer Unit by Aarsun Woods
The Temple makes the whole house filled with divine power and positivity. There a number of designs available in Temples but Handcrafted Wooden temples are the most preferred type. The wooden temple has intricate carvings that resembles the Divine Temple structure that can be seen all over India. The craftsmen skillfully carved out detailed carvings bringing the whole Temple to life.
This particular Temple is an example of the ingenious skill of Indian craftsmen. The Temple has 3 full domes with floral carvings and Stupa (Shikhar) at the top. The Mehraab in front of the Domes has classic floral design extending to the center where a small but clear image of Lord Ganesh is carved out. Beneath it is simple braided layer of carving which provides the Temple different contrast of carvings. The contrasting looping designs as top layer with a nice curved stem design below it. The Garbgriha (Center of the Wooden temple where idols / deities is /are to be placed) has half open sides and a Garland shaped Mehraab in Front.
The main attraction of the Garbgriha are the two pillars which consists of unique petal style carving all over with top as elephant trunks and bottom with life-like elephant carved in saluting position. Even the back of the Temple consist of half Pillars similar to the ones in the front. The side of the Garbgriha has beautiful kalash design carved out and similar carvings extending till the base space. The base consists of single slider tray for Diya / Dhoop batti and 2 full depth drawers for all your pooja elements at one place. Even the drawers and the surface surrounding them has similar floral carvings. The whole structure stands steady with the help of 4 lion-legged supports at all corners. The unit is a made to order design and can be polished as per your need. Also, the size can be changed according to your home / office requirements. Just give us a call or chat us now to get delivery time-frame and place a customization order.
Teak wood is also known as (sagwan saugan). Teak wood does not shrink or wrap due to moisture condition. Mostly high demand of furniture’s especially that are made of teak hardwood in interaction to its quality. Teak wood is mostly popular for outdoor furniture. But People like to buy a set teak wood furniture. Teak wood only not famous for outdoor furniture it also famous for indoor furniture. Do you know what benefit teak wood? Here they are:
- Excellent Durability: Teak wood is excellent durability can be counted one of the most significant. It wood comes in a natural teak tree. Teak wood is hard and you can put heavy thing top on it, teak wood is always just be fine.
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong when compared to other wood types such as Sheesham and Mango Wood.
- Moisture Resistance: Teak Wood has a good resistance to moisture and water. That why it is the preferred to best wood. Because of this very quality, it is widely used to make Wood furniture.
- It’s heavy: Teak wood is a very dense wood which can be considered a beneficial quality, because a very basic rule in woodworking is that the heavier and denser a wood is, the stronger it will be.
- Termite Resistance: Teak wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also resist other insects that can end. Teak wood is good compared to many other wood collection.
A wide range of Wooden Temple designs are available in Teak Wood Temple .