Aarsun Woods brings you beautiful range of Handmade Temples / Prayer Unit made in premium quality Sheesham Wood. The Temple is traditionally designed by skilled craftsmen from North India. The divine structure is made in 3 parts: Top, Middle and Bottom.
The Top part consists of intricately designed 3 Domes: center Dome being larger than the adjacent. The Domes consists of thin carving extending to the bottom Mehraab design in front. The top of the Mehraab / Front Panel has floral carving at the top and peacocks at the adjacent. The whole design at the top is streamlined with a small flat border with bead designs in front and 4 small shikhar at the corners.
The Middle or as it is called Garbgriha is where idols are to pe placed for worship. The back is planar while the pillars and the front mehraab at the top are carved beautifully in floral and traditional carvings. The top of the pillars consists of peacock in front and at the sides while at the bottom are the elephants carved out in sitting position.
The Base consists of a single slider tray in the center and 2 large pull out drawers with small round knobs for keeping pooja essentials.
The whole structure steadily stands erect with 4 rounded support / legs at the bottom.The overall look of the Temple resembles the rich ancient heritage and leads us back to the Mughal era.The Wooden temple is polished by hand in dark walnut shade which has a rugged texture that looks amazing and unique in different lighting conditions.The lighting provision can also be provided inside the Temple just beneath the dome space.
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Rosewood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for creating furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Rosewood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rosewood is famous in India for creating furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rose wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rose wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Rosewood unit.
- Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Rosewood is perfect for creating antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rose wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.