Aarsun Woods presents you a fully folding Wooden Temple shelf made in premium quality Sheesham and MDF and traditional brown shade dispatched in knock down state. Wooden Temple plays a significant role in instilling positivity to our home and the place kept. The Temple is made in MDF and Sheesham Wood dispatched in a Fixed state and hence no installation issues.
Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is famous wood used by the craftsmen for making furniture or any type of wooden furniture, especially for home or restaurant purpose.
- Rosewood is most famous for high oil content making it smooth and thus giving this quality to our Wooden Temples / Pooja Room as well.
- Sheesham wooden temple has medium texture to coarse with a natural luster.
- Rosewood temple is famous for making furniture because it does not worm / bend and split. It is the highly permanent and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wooden temple / designer Wooden temple has a very indistinct color and gives very well finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rosewood Wooden Temples / wooden pooja room have wrought iron work which only is possible with Sheesham Wood as it goes with wrought iron very well.
- MDF: One of the most prominent qualities of MDF is it does not expand and contract due to heat and humidity the way solid wood can.
- MDF does not have knots that can blemish the surface of a piece or make components difficult to attach.its best for Wooden Room Dividers inner carving finish.
- Shaping MDF is easier than shaping solid wood, making it easier to do more elaborate designs.
- MDF uses recycled wood in its construction, thereby helping to save trees.