Presenting Aarsun Home / Office Temple in Teak Wood handmade by skilled artisans with traditional carvings and finishing.
Temple bring a sense of divinity amongst us. Every home has a corner for Pooja. The deity is placed in a Temple and worshipped by the devotee. Amongst all types, Wooden temple is preferred for use at home or office. Wooden Temples are available in different shades and designs today. However, the traditionally handcrafted Temples are one of the most widely accepted in homes.
This Wooden temple by Aarsun Woods reflects the ingenious skill of craftsmen. The Designer Temple is made in Teak Wood and beautifully floral and traditional patterns are carved out on the surface. The details are really appealing.
The 3 Domes / Shikhar at the top the floral carving at the mehraab in front of the domes and beneath it, the pillars with elephant carved out at the base and peacocks at the top , looks amazing and brings us warm feeling of the past Indian Culture and rich heritage.
There is ample space to keep all your pooja essentials at one place using the 2 wide drawers beneath the Garbgriha (Central space where idols are placed). Not only that, just above the drawers, a small pull out slider tray is installed which can be pulled out for placing Diya / Dhoop batti. The whole structure is supported by four small legs at the corners.
The overall looks stand steady and as it is made in Teak wood is durable enough to last for generations to come by. The lighting provision also can be provided on request. As we are the manufacturers of Wooden Temples and furniture, the designs and the size can be changed as per your requirement.
- Teak Wood is a premier hardwood sturdy enough for fine carving.
- The termite resistivity of Teak Wood provides an extra edge as compared to other types of Woods.
- Each log has its own texture making each finished piece unique in color and finish.
- Teak Wood has high dimensional stability which prevents it to shrink or wrap under extreme weather conditions.
- Please note that the back, the base where idols are to be placed and in the inner portions of the temple is made from teak plywood.