Aarsun Woods brings to you this Handcrafted Wooden Temple Mandir made from premium quality Teak Wood (Sagwan / Sevan).
The Temple consists of 3 main portions:
The Top consists of three Large Dome with carvings on the top and in front, a Mehraab with Peacock carved in front with a matching design at the sides as well.
The center is the area where the idols are to be placed. It consists of 2 pillars on each side of the entrance. The pillars are designed with peacocks at the base and at the top. In front a mehraab is placed similar to the one at the top in front of Dome. The Back of the temple also consists of 2 shelves for small idols / photoframes.
The base consists of a slider tray in the middle and two drawers with carvings on front. The Drawers can be used as a utility for your pooja essentials.
The whole Temple is supported by 4 legs at the base.
Material Used: Teak Wood
- Teak Wood is a premier hardwood sturdy enough for fine carving.
- The termite resistivity of Teak Wood provides an extra edge as compared to other types of Woods.
- Each log has its own texture making each finished piece unique in color and finish.
- Teak Wood has high dimensional stability which prevents it to shrink or wrap under extreme weather conditions.
- Please note that the back, the base where idols are to be placed and in the inner portions of the temple is made from teak plywood.
We have a number of designs in Wooden Temples. As we are the manufacturers, each Temple can be specifically made as per your home requirements.