Uniquely Handcrafted Designer Home Temple by Aarsun Woods
A Temple is a part and parcel of every Indian Home. One can always find peace worshipping their deities at one corner of home. Aarsun Woods brings to you a premium range of designer Mandir for Home made from Sagwan Wood (Teak Wood) which are long lasting and are traditionally handcrafted by skilled craftsmen.
The Temple has traditional Dome with Shikhar at the top. the Dome has beautiful floral carvings. The front of the Dome has thin carved Mehraab with extended leaf designs that connects the corners also with Shikhar. The Front of the Wooden Temple has a number of layers. Layer 1 consists of small looping design just below the Mehraab. Layer 2 consists of round leaf design and below it is the inner mehraab with similar carving to the top Mehraab. The Pillars in front has leaf design all over with Floral endings. The Garbriha (the center where idols are placed) has Doors in front with Elephant carved out with saluting positions. The Temple consists of 2 Drawers in front with a small Slider Tray just above the Two Drawers. The drawers and the slider tray provides ample space for Pooja essentials. The whole structure stands erect with 4 legs at the extreme corners of the Teak Wood Temple.
The unit is hand-polished in Dark Walnut Shade. However, the Temple can be polished in natural brown shade as per your requirement. The Mandir can also be made as per your home requirements. Contact us at +91-8266888634 for placing a customized order. As the Temple is made-to-order design, it usually takes about 30-35 business days in manufacturing and 7-10 business days in delivery. For exact time-frames, please contact us and provide your pincode.
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rose wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rose wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rose wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Sheesham is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Sheesham is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rose wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.