Aarsun Woods presents you Handcrafted Teak Wood Temple for Home and Offices.
The Wooden temples are the most preferred among the masses over other Temples made in Marble or other materials. The Temple consists of a single Large Dome at the Top with Kalash Top similar to the ones at all corners of the Top part. The front of the Dome has a beautiful arch / Mehraab with detailed floral carving. The sides at the top also have the same Mehraab design but a bit smaller in size.
The center or the Garbgriha is the place where idols / deities are placed for worshiping. The Garbgriha has a Mehraab the top with Swans carved out the corners. The pillars in front has peacocks carved out at the top and are supported by elephants in sitting position. The sides are enclosed with designer jaali.
The base of the Teak Temple has one slider tray and beneath it are the 2 full length drawers to keep all your pooja essentials at one place without any worries.
The whole Wooden Temple resides on small legs designed in lion-leg shape. The design of the Temple resembles to the real Stone Temples built in the Mughal era. The Wooden Temple is handcrafted by skilled artisans from Saharanpur, India. Saharanpur is famous for its wood-craft all over the world as the carvings and designs are influenced by the Mughal Architecture popular for their clean carvings made manually using the good old tools.
The Wooden Temples brings a sense of spiritual touch; bringing prosperity and peace to your home. Wooden temples can be of different size and design and one can also get one exactly as per their own design. Contact us at +91-8266888634 for details.
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong when compared to other wood types such as Sheesham and Mango Wood. Hence, the teak wood provide strength to the Wooden Temple.
- Moisture Resistance: Teak Wood Temple has a good resistance to moisture and water.This is why it is the preferred wooden material used in Temple / Divine House / Pooja Room building for making the wooden flooring and decks. Because of this very quality, it is widely used to make Wooden Temples.
- It’s heavy: Teak wood is a very dense wood which can be considered a beneficial trait, because a very basic rule in woodworking is that the heavier and denser a wood is, the stronger it will be. In addition to this most people have a different preference towards sturdy and heavy pieces of furniture, when it comes to buying wooden temple.
- Termite Resistance: Teak wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also repels other insects that can destroy . One who has ever had termites climbing on walls all over the house, and eating all the expensive wooden temple before, will readily vouch for how important this benefit is. This termite and insect resisting quality in turn increases the life span of wooden mandir, and is the reason why Teak wood is superior compared to many other wood species in making wooden temple.
- High Dimensional Stability: Properly seasoned teak wood temple does not warp or shrink as compared to other wood materials. It is a stable material and retains its dimensions. Well-dried wood is not easily affected by climate changes.
There are a number of designs available in Wooden Teak Wood Temple, we suggest you to have a look at Teak Wood Temple , also at Aarsun Handmade Teak Wood Temple / Mandir / Mantap.