Swings are the best therapy for stress busting after a busy day and swing can be a valuable investment for interiors. Swings are a fun element to add and are indoor a fabulous new trend, useful for all age group ranging from toddlers, kids, youngsters as well as elderly. Swings can be installed just for looks or they can be used in the home for children to play as well as adults who are playful at heart. This is an exceptional idea for places where cold weather or rainy conditions is a factor and children want to play on a swing all year round and can be incorporated in interiors in countless different and eccentric ways. There are the hard wood support comprising of two pillars and shaft with central suspended swing. It shows lavishly carved pillar standing peacock shaped pedestal with beautiful designs engraved in the form of arches happing large central motif. There are elaborately engraved pillar with another peacock design on the upper portion.
There are the central shaft having arch shape having floral design having peacock shaped brass knobs on the upper end and brass hoops on the lower side. There are adjustable brass chains having carved elephant connected to the central swing. There are the two seater with backrest and hand rest. Backrest is lavishly handcrafted to depict a latticed design with floral cutwork pattern. There are the two seater provided with fabric mattress pads in beautiful matching color. Its accompanied with two cushions and two bolsters.
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood type for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over sheesham when detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
There are a number of designs available in Wooden Swings, we suggest you to have a look at Wooden Swing Jhoola for Indoors as well as Outdoors by Aarsun , also at Aarsun Wooden Jhoola / Swings Dark Walnut Color Finish