If you want to experiment with interiors and option for something totally traditional and comfortable, a wooden swing is the best option. Aarsun Woods brings to you handcrafted Wooden Swings made with fine quality wood . Wooden Swings are designed into a simplistic yet charming furniture unit, an addition to your porch.
Indoor swings are designed using various materials like wood or metal with design which are either simple or decorative and are usually hanging from the ceiling or from a frame. Swings can be used as a decorative item or can be there for kids can play around or for adults who love the concept of swings.
This beautiful wooden swing has been made up of teak wood or sag wood. There are two decorative pillars and a connecting shaft through which hangs the central swing. The pillars standing on the pedestal with peacock design at the base. The wooden swing shows the pillar simplicity carved with an elephant head meticulously carved on the upper portion toward the inner side and floral motifs on the outer two sides. There is a small brass peacock perched on the top of the two pillars. There is a soberly designed straight shaft with floral motif at the center. There is a brass hoops below the shaft from which adjustable brass chains are attached. The central two seater with splendidly carved back rest portraying artistic illustrations in cutwork design. The hand rest which is beautifully handcrafted. The seating portion has matching fabric mattress pad for extra comfort. It comes accompanied with two bolsters and two cushions.
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood type for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over sheesham when detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.