Royal swings add style with tradition to your interiors and promises to attract your family and guests alike. Wooden swings add to your décor and complement other furniture and furnishing around in a beautiful way. If chosen correctly and with a good design, a wooden swing can become a focal point of your living room. Decorate it with cushions and rug to complete the look.
A royal swing is beautiful depiction of Indian handcrafting skills. It has been provided with wooden pillar and shaft joins the two pillars together. The pillars standing on pedestal and gorgeously and intricately carved all over with artistic representations of flowers. The pillars craved with arched designs on the top and connected with equally embellished shaft with centrally designed flowery motif.
The wooden swings shows the shaft encrusted with peacock shaped brass knobs on the upper side and hoops on the lower side. There are brass hoops of the shaft holding the brass chains which area adjustable according to the height. Royal swings show the hanging central swing having lavishly engraved backrest and armrest. Boundary of the swing is also given a traditional design. Indian wooden swings have been provided with fabric mattress pad for sitting. Indian swings two seater comes with two bolster and two cushions.
- Teak Wood is a premier hardwood sturdy enough for fine carving.
- The termite resistivity of Teak Wood provides an extra edge as compared to other types of Woods.
- Each log has its own texture making each finished piece unique in color and finish.
- Teak Wood has high dimensional stability which prevents it to shrink or wrap under extreme weather conditions.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.
In case you want different shades Wooden Swings Like Natural and Walnut Color. You can visit our websites and we provide a Wooden swings as per customer requirement.