The magnificent and sleek wooden swings or jhoola found in Indian homes represent luxury. Placed in outdoor or indoor areas of the home, they offer good sightseeing in the outside world right from home and hence, are often utilized by the members of the home for pleasure and relaxation. We source out the ultimate quality wooden swings widely known for their expert’s craftsmanship and durability.
A wooden swing is extensively hand crafted all over to give it a rich look. It consists of two pillars along with a shaft which support the central suspended swing. Wooden swing pillars standing on carved dais an arch shape at the ends. There pillars handcrafted with linear flowery designs with small square projections at regular intervals along the length.
Wooden Swing broad carved structure with flowery motifs with an arched shaft connecting the two pillars. It depicts a central motif in the arched shaft and brass knobs in the form of a peacock on the upper side. Swings shows brass chains with adjustable interlocks attached to the shaft with hoops and supports the central swing. The central swing with carved armrest and backrest showing criss cross design with beautiful motif. The sitting portion has been provided with padded fabric mattress. Swing set comes with two cushions and two bolsters.
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood type for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over sheesham when detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
There are a number of designs available in Wooden Swings, we suggest you to have a look at Wooden Swing Jhoola for Indoors as well as Outdoors by Aarsun , also at Aarsun Wooden Jhoola / Swings Dark Walnut Color Finish