Traditional handcrafted Wooden Swing made from teak wood . Wooden swings consist of two pillars at the sides to support the beam at the top which actually holds the seat (jhoola). Swing indoor has lavishly decorated pillars carved on the peacock theme standing on beautifully carved pedestal.Indian swing mostly consists of traditionally carved pillars with arched pattern and peacock shaped brass knobs on the shaft with hoops on the below side.Central shaft is bow shaped with a floral cutwork theme in the center.
Wooden Jhula is provided with adjustable Brass chains with support the central seat in swing. the central swing with carved backrest and hand rest. Backrest is comfortably padded and seating portion is also provided with mattress pad.Indoor swing set comes with two cushions and two pillow.Swing indoor is given a almond polish.
Product Details :
- Primary Material: Teak Wood (Sagwan Wood)
- Product Code: UH-SWINGS-0060
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong when compared to other wood types such as Sheesham and Mango Wood. Hence, the teak wood provide strength to the Wooden Swings.
- It’s heavy: Teak wood is a very dense wood which can be considered a beneficial trait, because a very basic rule in woodworking is that the heavier and denser a wood is, the stronger it will be. In addition to this most people have a different preference towards sturdy and heavy pieces of furniture, when it comes to buying wooden swings.
- Termite Resistance: Teak wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also repels other insects that can destroy . One who has ever had termites climbing on walls all over the house, and eating all the expensive wooden swings before, will readily vouch for how important this benefit is. This termite and insect resisting quality in turn increases the life span of wooden swings, and is the reason why Teak wood is superior compared to many other wood species in making wooden swings.
- High Dimensional Stability: Properly seasoned teak wood swings does not warp or shrink as compared to other wood materials. It is a stable material and retains its dimensions. Well-dried wood is not easily affected by climate changes.
Wooden Swings comes in a number of designs, we recommend you to have a look at our product Wooden Swings Jhoola For Indoor as well as Outdoor By Aarsun, also at cash on delivery on Traditional Wooden Swings By Aarsun Woods