Aarsun Woods brings to you handcrafted wooden swings made with fine quality wood . Wooden Swings are designed into a simplistic yet charming furniture unit, an addition to your porch. Its solid wood construction ensures years of functionality and durability. The garden swing is available in multiple rich finishes and is perfect for all.
Garden swings is secured with chains on both sides. Designer peacock brass knobs on the top side of the shaft seen. It is designed with two hand rests and offers seating area for two people. The seat of a swing may be suspended from chains and you can decorate the sitting with beautiful bedding and cushions. The swing is the perfect accessory for your home.
- Teak Wood is one of the most widely used hardwood type for making furniture.
- It is widely known for its termite resistance and longevity
- Teak Wood is preferred over sheesham when detailed intricate carving is required over the furniture.
- It can be sanded smoothly and polished or can be used as.
- Also, known as Indian Rosewood, it is preferred in Temples and light weight furniture.
- The grainy texture of each log of wood gives each furniture piece a unique look.
- Durable & Long Lasting, Sheesham Wood can be sanded and polished or hand-waxed to whichever color required.
- Mango wood comes in different shades like golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is softest hardwood and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Mango Wood is perfect for making antique furniture for your home decor as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Mango wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
There are a various number of designs available in Wooden Swings, we recommended you to have a look at Handmade Wooden Swing /Jhoola By Aarsun Woods , also at free shipping available on Aarsun Wooden Jhoola / Swings Dark Walnut Color Finish