Aarsun Woods brings to you this state-of-art Handcrafted Wooden Rocking Chair/Relaxing Chair in premium quality Mango wood. Each unit is handcrafted to perfection by skilled craftsmen with export quality finishing. We at Aarsun Woods, strive to offer the best value and service possible.
This beautiful chair is made up of Mango Wood and at the back side of the chair there is beautiful circular carving done over the wooden frame chair.Our rocking chair has two curved bands (also known as rockers) attached to the bottom of the legs, connecting the legs on each side to each other.The rockers contact the floor at only two points, giving the occupant the ability to rock back and forth by shifting his/her weight or pushing lightly with his/her feet. Rocking chairs are most commonly made of wood. Many people find rocking chairs soothing because of its gentle motion. Below is the features of our handmade wooden rocking chair:-
- Handmade Wooden Rocking Chair With Leaf Design
- Made from Seasoned Mango Wood
- SKU: UH-ROK-1002
- Handmade by skilled artisans in Traditional Circular Design with premium finishing
- Size: 24x24x45 in inches (approx. in LxBxH), Weight : Approx. 35 kgs
The Wooden Rocking / Relaxing Chair is handmade from premium quality Mango Wood.
- Hardness: It is considered to be a hardwood. Hardwood is difficult to cut and shape, It is one of the softest hardwoods around making it suitable to be used in wooden furniture like rocking chair.
- Grain and Texture: Mango wood grain can be either straight or interlocked/curly and looks great in its natural form though polishing the wood adds to its beauty.
- Color: Heartwood or the core of a mango tree wood is usually golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.
- High Water Resistance: It is highly water-resistant and great for making outdoor furniture. Also increase its durability.
- Great Designs: Unlike other hardwoods, mango wood is quite soft and as such easier to cut and shape. Intricate carving is also possible on mango wood making it suitable for designer or antique look furniture.
- Price: It has steady supply sources and is a sustainable wood making it less expensive than other hard woods like Teak and Sheesham.