Aarsun Woods brings to you this state-of-art Handcrafted Wooden Rocking Chair in premium quality Wood.
This beautiful chair is made up of Mango Wood and at the back side of the chair there is beautiful circular carving done over the wooden frame chair.Our rocking chair has two curved bands (also known as rockers) attached to the bottom of the legs, connecting the legs on each side to each other.The rockers contact the floor at only two points, giving the occupant the ability to rock back and forth by shifting his/her weight or pushing lightly with his/her feet. Wooden Rocking chairs are most commonly made of wood. Many people find rocking chairs soothing because of its gentle motion.
Each unit is customized to perfection by skilled craftsmen with export quality finishing. We at Aarsun Woods, strive to offer the best value and service possible.
- Hardness: It is considered to be a hardwood. Hardwood is difficult to cut and shape, It is one of the softest hardwoods around creating it suitable to be used in wooden furniture like rocking chair.
- Grain and Texture: It grain is either straight or interlocked/curly and appears nice in its natural form though polishing the wood adds to its beauty.
- Color: Heartwood or the core of a mango tree wood is usually golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.
- High Water Resistance: It is highly water-resistant and nice for making outdoor furniture. Also increase its durability.
- Great Designs: Unlike other hardwoods, this wood is quite soft and as such easier to cut and shape. Intricate carving is also possible on mango wood making it suitable for designer or antique look furniture.
- Price: It has steady provide sources and may be sustainable wood making it less expensive than other hard woods like Teak and Sheesham.
Custom Sizes Available as per customer Demand.
Free Standard Shipping Across in India*