Aarsun woods brings to you the hand made wooden partition Screen in fine quality wood with fine carving and finishing. There is beautiful leaf & Deer carving done by our skilled artisans.The unit consist of four panels and can be place in Zig-Zag position.Each panel comes in a standard size of 72″ x 20″ and you can easily handle it anywhere in your home.
There might be slight variation in color, as in picture and the actual item due to different monitor setting or different batch color uses. All Room Dividers are hand made by skilled artisans in Traditional Design with premium finishing.
The Wooden Room Dividers / Partition Screens is handmade from premium quality Mango Wood & MDF(Medium Density fiberboard).The outer frame is made up of fine quality Mango wood and the inner carving is done on MDF.
- Hardness: Mango wood is considered to be a hardwood. Hardwood is usually difficult to cut and shape. However, Mango wood is one of the softest hardwoods around making it suitable to be used in Wooden furniture like Wooden Room Dividers.
- Grain and Texture: Mango wood grain can be either straight or interlocked/curly and looks great in its natural form though polishing the wood adds to its beauty.
- Color: Heartwood or the core of a mango tree wood is usually golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.also, in MDF is easy to paint in many different colors.
- High Water Resistance: Mango wood is highly water-resistant and great for making outdoor furniture. Polishing mango wood can also increase its durability.
- Great Designs: Unlike other hardwoods, mango wood is quite soft and as such easier to cut and shape. Intricate carving is also possible on mango wood making it suitable for designer or antique look furniture.
- Price: Mango wood has steady supply sources and is a sustainable wood making it less expensive than other hard woods like Teak and Sheesham.
- MDF: One of the most prominent qualities of MDF is it does not expand and contract due to heat and humidity the way solid wood can.
- MDF does not have knots that can blemish the surface of a piece or make components difficult to attach.its best for Wooden Room Dividers inner carving finish.
- Shaping MDF is easier than shaping solid wood, making it easier to do more elaborate designs.
- MDF uses recycled wood in its construction, thereby helping to save trees.