Aarsun wood Handmade Wooden Partition Screen / Room Divider in Mango Wood & MDF(Medium Density Fiberwood) with fine carving and finishing.The unit consist of 4 panels and each panel comes in standard size of 20″width in front and 72″height approx.The wooden partition gives very traditional and elegant look to your home.The wooden partition can be placed in zig zag position and can be fold easily and you can easily move it from one place to another.
The Wooden Room Dividers / Partition Screens is handmade from premium quality Mango Wood & MDF(Medium Density fiberboard).The outer frame is made up of fine quality Mango wood and the inner carving is done on MDF.
- Hardness: Mango wood is considered to be a hardwood. Hardwood is usually difficult to cut and shape. However, Mango wood is one of the softest hardwoods around making it suitable to be used in Wooden furniture like Wooden Room Dividers.
- Grain and Texture: Mango wood grain can be either straight or interlocked/curly and looks great in its natural form though polishing the wood adds to its beauty.
- Color: Heartwood or the core of a mango tree wood is usually golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.also, in MDF is easy to paint in many different colors.
- High Water Resistance: Mango wood is highly water-resistant and great for making outdoor furniture. Polishing mango wood can also increase its durability.
- Great Designs: Unlike other hardwoods, mango wood is quite soft and as such easier to cut and shape. Intricate carving is also possible on mango wood making it suitable for designer or antique look furniture For your Home Decor.
- Price: Mango wood has steady supply sources and is a sustainable wood making it less expensive than other hard woods like Teak and Sheesham.
- MDF: One of the most prominent qualities of MDF is it does not expand and contract due to heat and humidity the way solid wood can.
- MDF does not have knots that can blemish the surface of a piece or make components difficult to attach.its best for Wooden Room Dividers inner carving finish.
- Shaping MDF is easier than shaping solid wood, making it easier to do more elaborate designs.
- MDF uses recycled wood in its construction, thereby helping to save trees.
In case you are looking more design & shades in Handmade Wooden Room Dividers , have a look at traditional Mango Wood & MDF Wooden Partition Screen, also in case you require fine carving in Sheesham, go for Handcrafted Sheesham Wooden Room Dividers.The elegantly designed Wooden room divider is trendy with fabulous designs. Add a classy feel to your living room & pooja room. A number of designs available in fine Quality wood. Can be customized as per your requirement. Contact us in case you need any other size or design.