Aarsun Woods present with you handcrafted Wooden Partition/ Room Divider/ Screens. Our Wooden Partition screen is widely appreciated for unique look, design and patterns. The Wooden Partition create two distinct areas without breaking the flow of your space. There is no need to assembling because there installation process is too easy. Wooden Partition are mostly used to separate a space from the rest of the house. It can be used in puja room or as a privacy screens. There are many uses for a Room Divider including dividing the room, adding privacy to any space and hiding clutter. Our Wooden Partition are portable furnishing that you can place at anywhere. The screens has four panels and can be placed in Zig-Zag position. It gives a traditional look to your home or to your unused space. All of our partition comes in this standard size and can be customized in 2/3/4 or 6 panels depending upon the requirement .The unit is hand –buffed to give it an antique finish and traditional look.
- Hardness – Mango Wood is considered to be a hardwood. Mango Wood is a long lasting wood.
- Grain and texture – Mango Wood grain can be either straight. Mango Wood furniture can be crafted in many style.
- Color – It is made up of many different color and tones, ranging from a dark or browns and light tan colors. Mango wood making it suitable for designer and antique look.
- Use a table cloth or any soft cotton cloth to wipe it clean.
- Avoid keeping the product direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.
Packaging – The packaging of the unit is done in Wooden crate boxes to avoid any damage while in-transit. We provide best possible services to all our client and believe in strong customer relationship.
Shipping – All the units are dispatched from Saharanpur (U.P) and usually takes 15-20 days in manufacturing.