Aarsun Handmade Wooden Room Dividers in MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) with hand finishing.The unit consist of 4 panels and each panel comes in standard size of 20″width in front and 72″height approx. The wooden partition Screens gives very traditional and elegant look to your home. The wooden Room Dividers can be placed in zig zag position and can be fold easily and you can easily move it from one place to another.
There might be slight changes in color, as in product image and the actual item due to different monitor setting or different batch color uses. All are hand made by skilled artisans in Traditional Design with premium finishing.
- MDF is normally used in modeling and cabinetry as it is smoother and uniform.
- MDF has a fine dense granular structure which is not affected by paint. Hence, the particle board can be well painted, drilled , cut, machined and filed without any damages to surface.
- MDF is long lasting and can be used with or without laminates. Varnishing can easily be done onto the surface.
- As it made from thin layers of leftover materials, it is eco friendly and is popular among modern masses.
- As MDF is lightweight and made from leftovers, it is cheaper than plywood and most of other types of real wood.
In case you are looking for other wood type Partition Screen like: Sheesham Wooden Room Divider , then have a look at Handmade Sheesham Wood Partition Screen, also in case you require fine carving in mango Wood & MDF, go for Handcrafted Wooden Room Dividers.