Aarsun Woods give a Beautifully crafted and classic, this charming changeable cradle will transform the look and feel of your new born baby sleeping bed. Wooden cradle is crafted from premium quality sheesham wood. Wooden cradle has a non-toxic finish that makes it safe for your baby. Available in a different shades and natural finish.
The Wooden cradle consist of ferns and petals designs and 2 sides slatted rails with rocking legs. The elegant design can be converted to a baby daybed or a full-size bed, allowing this sophisticated bed to stay with your baby for years to come.
Benefits of Aarsun Woods Wooden Cradle:
• Strongly Built– They are sturdy enough and does not make noise while moving (i.e. while swinging).
• Safe for Kids – Having a Wooden Cot around kids is a lot safer than having a metal one or any other material.
• Good for health – Wooden Cradle is always considered good when comes to being healthy as it is quite close to nature.
• Look Royal and Classic – Wooden Cot are traditionally handcrafted and thus looks royal and stylish.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Rose wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rose wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rose wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rose wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rose wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
You can also look simple design Baby cradle, this one with a wonderful natural finish might be an amazing solution for your needs. Handmade Wooden Palna is made of Sheesham wood construction and offers a non-toxic finish, while the new stopper design keeps the cradle secure.