Designer Jali Wall Panel / Partition Screen made from Medium Density Fiberboard available in a number of sizes which can be used as Home Decor as well for separating an area in the living Room. The MDF Jaali can be used as back of the Pooja Room layering a classic look along-with the traditional or modern style the room originally have. The Jali is designed in Lotus and buds-with-leaves design that looks mesmerizing when polished. The Jaali comes in various designs and can be placed on a Window or on the Wall as a Decor.
Aarsun Woods specialize in customizing the products in terms of size as well as design in order to exactly meet the clients’ needs. MDF jali are available in different varieties of shades and designs like matte / gloss, embossed / plain as per the requirement of our clients. The offered range is highly admired in the market, owing to its specific quality attributes and cost-effectiveness. A few of the benefits are:
- Makes interiors modular
- Fulfills aesthetic concerns
- Can be used as a decorative as well as a separator managing space efficiently
- Artistic enough to be deployed in Art-galleries or Restaurants / Cafe and Theme Weddings
Ways to use MDF Jali Panel:
- In Pooja Room: This jali panel best for pooja room it is relevant for a modern apartment. It has a nice design that is sure to create an atmosphere full of divinity and spirituality in your home. Have a look at the detailed design on the back of pooja room.
- BEDROOM – MDF Wall panel can be used in bedroom as a headboard. moreover It can add a bit of decoration to a room.This lightweight panels are ideal for hanging from the ceiling, adding pattern to a window, or texture to a wall.
- Art-Galleries – MDF Wall panels are stylish and can be used to separate a particular theme area in Art Galleries.
- Restaurants / Cafe – MDF Jali can be deployed in restaurants / cafe as these are easily replaceable and can be folded and shifted from one place to another thereby efficiently using space and stylishly enhancing the decor.