Aarsun Woods brings to you this state-of-art Handcrafted Wooden Temple in premium quality Teak Wood.
Each unit is customized to perfection by skilled craftsmen with export quality finishing. We at Aarsun Woods, strive to offer the best value and service possible.
- Made from Seasoned Teak Wood (Sagwan or Sagaun)
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen with premium quality finishing
- Product Size: 30″ x 18″ x 48″ (Front Width x Depth x Height) approx. in inches
- Can be customized as per required size
- Shipping available across India and abroad (Standard or Expedited)
Material Details :
Teak wood has a very attractive looking straight grain pattern coupled with a rich golden-brown colour. In addition to this teak wood furniture also feels great to the touch, when compared with the newer engineered wood alternatives such as Particle boards, MDF and even plywood.
Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong, not only when compared to softwoods such as Mango wood or Pine wood, but also when compared with most of the other hardwood species of trees.
With proper care, teak wood furniture lasts for many long years (in many cases over 100 years). This is the reason why we still find antique teak pieces around. If you wish to buy furniture that will serve you, your children and then your grandchildren, then the best option is to go for teak wood furniture. Durability can be counted as one of most significant advantage that teak wood offers.
Natural Resistance to termites
Teak wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also repels other insects that can destroy wood. This termite and insect resisting quality in turn increases the life span of wood, and is the reason why teak wood is superior compared to many other wood species.
High Dimensional Stability
Properly seasoned teak wood furniture does not warp or shrink too much. It retains its dimensions and is a stable material. Seasoning of wood involves drying the timber logs obtained from trees, so as to reduce its moisture content. Well-dried wood is not easily affected by climate changes.
Good Resistance to Moisture
Another important advantage of teak wood is that it has a good resistance to moisture and water. Because of its moisture resistance, teak wood is well suited for making indoor furniture as well as high quality garden furniture.
- Use a table cloth or any good quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not keep warm items directly on a furniture surface.