Aarsun Woods brings to you this handmade Wooden temple / Mandir / Pooja Ghar suitable for homes and offices. the Temple is made from Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
There are three domes placed at the top of the roof and beautiful mehraab area at the front of the temple. There is beautiful carving done by our skilled artisans over the mehraab area.Below that there is beautiful carving done over at the front of the main place of the deity.At the main place of the deity there is plywood work done at the back and at the ceiling of the temple.Beautiful railing is carved on the sides of the temple which give very traditional look to the temple.Below that there is single drawer placed at the base area for puja essentials. The temple is stood on round circular piers and gives very traditional look to your home.The temple is best suitable for the home and for the offices.
The temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where dome is placed which is in Sheesham plywood. These Indian Wood Mandir are used and appreciated for worships as well as interior decorations. They are very modern and made of the wood. The unit is made carefully keeping in mind all the usual requirements of a customer.The Mandir is made from Sheesham Wood which is famous for its long lasting durability and have its own spiritual significance. We provide a wide range of designs in Wooden Temples that can be customized as per your requirement. Contact us for a different Size.
The temple is made from Sheesham except for the plywood used at the back, ceiling and the base of the Temple.
Product Details :
- Primary Material: Seasoned Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood)
- Product Code: UH-MNDR-0050A
- Product Size: 24″ x 15″ x 36″
- Handling TIme : 20 Days
- Fixed Unit
Material Details :
The mostly famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in colour, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique colouring, thanks to the well defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought iron work, known as Jali ironwork.
- As well as high quality furniture, Sheesham is also used for marine and aircraft grade plywood, charcoal for heating and cooking, musical instruments, ornamental turnery, carving, engraving, tool handles and sporting goods.
- Sheesham makes the perfect space for Antique Furniture.
- The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth lustre.
- The beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Shipping Available Anywhere in India*