Aarsun Woods brings to you this handmade Wooden temple / Mandir / Pooja Ghar suitable for homes and offices. the Temple is made from Premium Quality Sheesham Wood with traditional carving and finishing.
The temple is mounted on round circular piers and there is single cabinet and two drawers at the base area where you can place your puja essentials like holy water,rose water,match sticks and holy books etc. These drawers are beautifully carved by our skilled artisans. above that there is main place for the deity in closed set where you can place your idols in safe manner.There is wooden jaali work done over at the doors. At the roof top there is gopuram style single dome placed along with its finials and three shikhara at the top.There is brass work and beautiful carving done over at the temple as it give very traditional and elegant touch to the temple.
The temple is in Sheesham Wood except for the base where idols are to be placed and the ceiling where dome is placed which is in premium quality plywood. The temple has beautiful gopuram design at the top with three shikhara at the top.below that there is main place for deity called garbagriha in the closed set which give some personal space to the deity. below that there are two drawers for puja essentials like incense sticks,matchsticks,rosewater etc.Below the drawers there are cabinets for puja essentials like holy books and other items. The temple is mounted on circular piers and has beautiful brass work with traditional carving.
The temple is made from Sheesham except for the plywood used at the back, ceiling and the base of the Temple.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Sheesham wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Sheesham is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Sheesham is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Sheesham wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
Custom Sizes Available as per Requirement.
Free Shipping Available Anywhere in India*