Wooden Handmade spoon set of 6 for your kitchen for multipurpose use.This wooden spoon is made up of high quality wood with good finishing. It is best suitable for your kitchen and also for serving purpose.There is hole over the handle of the spoon so that one can easily hang it anywhere in your kitchen.It is easy to use and easy to wash.
- While cooking food, it doesn’t heat because wood do not transfer heat as much as metal spoon.
- The handles are generally gently rounded and just feel good to hold. If a spoon feels cosy in your hand, you’ll enjoy using it.
- Wooden spoons are especially used for non-stick surface.
- Wooden Spoon can always be hand-washed with soap and warm water.
- Wooden spoon can also absorb from strong flavors like garlic or oil, and could transfer the fragrance and flavors to other foods. Clean it lemon or with a paste made of baking soda and water can help to remove the smell.
The mostly famous for being used in making furniture. It is the most useful timber source in India.
- The Sheesham wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in color, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance.
- The wood is hard with a uniform and medium coarse texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
- Sheesham lends itself perfectly to the cabinet making industry as it seasons well and does not warp or split. It is extremely durable and is one of the timbers least susceptible to dry-wood termites.
- Each piece of Sheesham furniture will have a unique coloring, thanks to the well defined grain of the wood, which can be brought to a fine finish by hand waxing.
- Sheesham furniture often features hand forged wrought iron work, known as Jali ironwork.
- As well as high quality furniture, Sheesham is also used for marine and aircraft grade plywood, charcoal for heating and cooking, musical instruments, ornamental turnery, carving, engraving, tool handles and sporting goods.
- Sheesham makes the perfect space for Antique Furniture.
- The wood takes a good polish and finishes to a smooth luster.
- The beautiful natural patterns make for an enchanting finish to enjoy in your home.