Aarsun Woods from Saharanpur brings to you handcrafted wooden jewelry box in premium quality wood. The wooden jewelry box is feminine desires to preserve the valuable jewelry and accessories in a right way. This jewelry box is made by artisans from Saharanpur. The jewelry box have a leaf carvings with inlay work. This beautiful wooden jewelry box have traditional design with rich brown finish. This is a simple and traditional box for everyday use. Keep your jewelry items like earrings, rings, toe rings, nose rings and other small things safe and secure in this box. It’s a small jewelry box so you can easily carry around.
Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood) is famous wood used by the craftsmen for making furniture or any type of wooden furniture especially for home or restaurant purpose. It is the best tone wood which is used in India.
- Rosewood is the most famous for high oil content making it smooth and thus giving this quality to our Wooden Jewelry Box.
- Sheesham wooden jewelry box has medium texture to coarse with natural luster.
- Rosewood is famous for making furniture because it does not worm/bend and split. It is the highly permanent and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wooden jewelry box has a very indistinct color and gives very well finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham Wooden Jewelry Box have wrought iron work which only is possible with Sheesham Wood as it goes with wrought iron very well.
- Rosewood is also used in maritime and aircraft grade plywood.
- Rosewood is perfect for making unique furniture for home and restaurant as it gives a very still finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rosewood jewelry box gives natural look and delicious touch to your home and office.