Aarsun Woods brings to you beautifully carved traditional Agarbatti Boxes right from the artisans from Saharanpur India. Aarsun Woods promotes Indian Handicrafts especially wooden products that are being made in Northern India. Wooden Agarbatti Boxes or Incense Stick Holder can be commonly seen in almost each and every home in India.
This particular Incense Stick Holder is made from Sheesham Wood. Sheesham Wood is being used in making Divine Products such as Wooden Temple and Partitions. The design is simple with traditional cuttings at the top with artistic brass base inlay work with Moon-star design. The whole structure of incense holder is made in such a manner that it can be used for both Incense Sticks as well as small Dhoop Batti.
The height of the box is sufficient enough for 2 small Dhoop sticks placed at the small round supports provided inside the box without any issue in closing the top part. Also, for incense sticks small holes are provided at the adjacent wall of the box. the Sticks can be lit and the top closed so that the sticks are invisible to eyes. Only the fragrance (smoke) leaves the box leaving the ashes inside which can be later removed using the small lid style space
Sheesham wood is a hardy, strong and durable wood and its natural grain patterns make it beautiful. Sheesham wood has medium texture to coarse with natural luster. Sheesham is known for the diversity of colors present in the wood, with a heartwood that is significantly darker than the sapwood. Sheesham Wood has a natural resistance to moisture and will not wrap or shrink due to moisture.
- Rosewood is the most famous for high oil content making it smooth and thus giving this quality to our Wooden Incense Stick.
- Sheesham wooden Agarbatti / Incense stick box/ Holder has medium texture to coarse with natural luster.
- Rosewood is famous for making furniture because it does not worm/bend and split. It is the highly permanent and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Sheesham wooden Agarbatti / Incense stick has a very indistinct color and gives very well finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Sheesham Wooden Agarbatti have wrought iron work which only is possible with Sheesham Wood as it goes with wrought iron very well.
- The product is made up of Rosewood Agarbatti gives natural look and delicious touch to your home and office.