Aarsun Woods brings to you a wide range of premium quality Wooden Traditional Coffee Table to our valuable customers. We are one of the prominent manufacturers and exporters of supreme quality Wooden Traditional Coffee Table . Offered tables are extremely appreciated among our customers for their attractive design, smooth finish and distinctive appearance.
Teak wood is also known as (sagwan saugan). Teak wood does not shrink or wrap due to moisture condition. Mostly high demand of furniture’s especially that are made of teak hardwood in interaction to its quality. Teak wood is mostly popular for outdoor furniture. But People like to buy a set teak wood furniture. Teak wood only not famous for outdoor furniture it also famous for indoor furniture.
- Excellent Durability: Teak wood is excellent durability can be counted one of the most significant. It wood comes in a natural teak tree. Teak wood is hard and you can put heavy thing top on it, teak wood is always just be fine.
- Very Strong: Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong when compared to other wood types such as Sheesham and Mango Wood.
- Moisture Resistance: Teak Wood has a good resistance to moisture and water. That why it is the preferred to best wood. Because of this very quality, it is widely used to make Wood furniture.
- It’s heavy: Teak wood is a very dense wood which can be considered a beneficial quality, because a very basic rule in woodworking is that the heavier and denser a wood is, the stronger it will be.
- Termite Resistance: Teak wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also resist other insects that can end. Teak wood is good compared to many other wood collection.
- High Dimensional Stability: Properly teak wood does not warp or shrink as compared to other wood materials. It is a stable material and absorb its dimensions. Well-dried wood is not easily affected by climate changes.
- Easy Maintenance: Teak wood can easy to clean and maintenance.