Aarsun Woods present you with Handcrafted Wooden Room Divider Folding Unit with 3 Panels pre-attached that can be folded and placed wherever needed. The unit comes in 3 Panels and can be extended to more panels. The inner design is made from MDF (Fiberboard) and the Frame is in Mango Wood. The design is hand-buffed by skilled artisans in antique dark wood finish.
The Room Dividers has a beautiful elephant design which gives a traditional look to the unit made by our skilled artisans. The partition is made up of Mango wood with MDF. This beautiful wooden room divider will give your home & restaurants more traditional and antique look. Room Dividers will give more personal space to your living room and your pooja Room.
The Wooden Room Dividers / Partition Screens is hand-carved from premium quality Mango Wood & MDF(Medium Density fiberboard).The outer frame is made up of fine quality Mango wood and the inner carving is done on MDF.
- Hardness: It is considered to be a hardwood. Hardwood is usually difficult to cut and shape. However, this is one of the softest hardwoods around creating it suitable to be used in Wooden furniture like Wooden Room Dividers.
- Grain and Texture: Mango wood grain are often either straight or interlocked/curly and looks great in its natural form though polishing the wood adds to its beauty.
- Color: Heartwood or the core of a mango tree wood is usually golden brown though it may also be yellow or have pink and/or black streaks.also, in MDF is easy to paint in many different colors.
- High Water Resistance: It is highly water-resistant and great for creating outdoor furniture. Polishing can also increase its durability.
- Great Designs: Unlike other hardwoods, mango wood is kind soft and as such easier to cut and shape. Intricate carving is also potential on mango wood making it appropriate for designer or antique look furniture.
- Price: The wood has steady supply sources and is a sustainable wood making it less expensive than other hard woods like Teak and Sheesham.
- MDF: One of the most prominent qualities of MDF is it does not expand and contract due to heat and humidity the way solid wood can.
- MDF does not have knots that can blemish the surface of a piece or make components difficult to attach.its best for Wooden Room Dividers inner carving finish.
- Shaping MDF is easier than shaping solid wood, making it easier to do more elaborate designs.
- MDF uses recycled wood in its construction, thereby helping to save trees.