Aarsun Handmade wooden Cradle (Palna) in fine quality wood and fine carving and finishing. The Wooden Cradle is best suitable for home and for your babies and is a fantastic gift for new members in the family.
The Wooden Cradle is hung between two beautiful carved pillars with thick base at the lower level.The Cradle is hang with the help of fine quality chain. At the main part or cradle, there are wooden small pillars carved. You can place cushions as per your need and then use it for your babies. It also work as a swing for the babies & are very comfortable to use.
Made from Premium Quality Sheesham. The unit can be customized as per your requirement. For more details, please contact us now.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Rose wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rose wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rose wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rose wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rose wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.