Deciding how to arrange and style your nursery is an important process for expectant parents. You want a simple, yet stunning nursery that is warm and inviting; place where you can shower your newborn with love. This design has been appreciated and recommended by many people. People in India have used this type of cradle for many years, so their baby can fall asleep quickly, nicely and get the rest they need while developing proper sleeping habits.
Aarsun Handmade wooden Cradle (Palna) in fine quality wood and fine carving and finishing. The Wooden Cradle is best suitable for home and for your babies. This cradle is designed for kids below the age of 2 years. The Wooden Cradle is hang in two beautiful carved pillars and there is thick base at the lower level. When you use the soft mattress (excluded with this cradle) and gently rock them off to sleep each night. The smooth, gentle swinging motion rocks baby to sleep. The cradle can also be made stationery using the simple support pin on one side of the cradle. This product is highly appreciated by our customers for their sturdy design, high strength and ravishing colors.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Rose wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rose wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rose wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rose wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rose wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.