Aarsun Handmade Wooden Cot from Saharanpur in fine quality wood and fine carving and finishing. The Wooden baby cot is best suitable for home and for your babies.
This Beautifully hand-made Wooden Cot is made from Sheesham Wood which makes it Strong, Durable, Light Weight, Non Toxic, Water Proof and Termite Proof. It is handcrafted by skilled artisans from Saharanpur, India. It is safe for kids as it does not have any sharp edges that can hurt your Baby. It also includes Swinging Lock and Wheels that allows it to be moved around from room to room. The Wheels also feature Breaks for added safety. It is easy and convenient to fix and dismantle as and when required.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Rose wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rose wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rose wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rose wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rose wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.