Aarsun Woods presents you a fully folding Wooden Temple made in premium quality MDF and traditional brown shade dispatched in knock down state. Wooden Temple plays a significant role in instilling positivity to our home and the place kept. The Temple is made in MDF and dispatched in a knock down state. It can be assembled within minutes without any assistance. The whole Temple can be assembled with the help of a screw driver (included in the package). Lighting provision is also provided inside. Please contact us via Amazon for exact delivery time-frame.
Advantages of MDF
- MDF is generally cheaper than plywood.
- The surface of MDF is very smooth, and you don’t have to worry about knots on the surface.
- Because it’s so smooth, it’s a great surface for painting. I recommend first priming with a quality oil-based primer. (Don’t use aerosol spray primers on MDF!! It just soaks right in, and is a huge waste of time and money. It will also cause the surface to become rough.)
- Also because of its smoothness, MDF is a great substrate for veneer.
- MDF is very consistent throughout, so cut edges appear smooth and won’t have voids or splinters.
- Because of the smooth edges, you can use a router to create decorative edges.