Aarsun Woods handmade Wooden Jhoola in fine carving and finishing made up of Sheesham Wood. There are carved pillars at the side and the temple / Mandir is hang in between the pillars. There are chain which give support to hang the temple / Mandir over the pillars. At the top of the temple there is single dome placed in which holy word “OM” is carved. Below that there is main place for the deity where you can place your idols and worship them. At the base area there is wooden drawers for puja essentials like incense sticks, Matchsticks, Rose water etc. The whole unit is beautifully crafted by skilled artisans and you can place it anywhere in your house. As we are manufacturers so unit can be customize as per the need of the customer.We provide free shipping across India.
Material Details :
Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Rose wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rose wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rose wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rose wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rose wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
- Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.