Aarsun Give you prayer / Pooja room that desired modern & traditional look by adding our beautiful teak wood finish prayer unit to place your idols on.With built in storage capacity,they are great to keep all that you need while you pray.
Aarsun Woods bring to you the handmade wooden temple made up of Teakwood with Antique traditional finish. The unit is made in teak wood with beautifully carved design. The Wooden Temple has beautiful Mehraab area at the front of the temple with floral design at the top. below that there is main place for the deity where you can place your idols and worship them. There is ply work you can easily place your idols and worship them. There are pillars at the front of the temple which are supported by Elephants at the base. At the lower level there is base area where there are 1 drawer place for puja essentials and 1 sliding tray for lightening up your Diya or incense sticks.
The temple is beautifully mounted on round circular pillars. The temple has beautiful carving and you can easily place it any where in your home and the temple will give very traditional and antique look to your home.
- Made from Seasoned Teak Wood (Sagwan or Sagaun) (except for the base where the idol is to be placed, the ceiling and Jaali at the back)
- Beautiful temple designed with carving & elephant in front, contains 1 Drawer for pooja essentials,1 Slider Tray for diya
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen with premium quality finishing
- Product Size: 24″x 18″x 36″ (in inches)
- For Indoor use only
- Can be customized as per required size
- Shipping available across India and abroad (Standard or Expedited)
Material Details :
Teak wood has a very attractive looking straight grain pattern coupled with a rich golden-brown colour. In addition to this teak wood furniture also feels great to the touch, when compared with the newer engineered wood alternatives such as Particle boards, MDF and even plywood.
Teak wood is a hardwood obtained from broad leaved deciduous trees, and it is exceptionally strong, not only when compared to softwoods such as Mango wood or Pine wood, but also when compared with most of the other hardwood species of trees.
With proper care, teak wood furniture lasts for many long years (in many cases over 100 years). This is the reason why we still find antique teak pieces around. If you wish to buy furniture that will serve you, your children and then your grandchildren, then the best option is to go for teak wood furniture. Durability can be counted as one of most significant advantage that teak wood offers.
Natural Resistance to termites
Teak wood has a natural oil content that resists termites (white ants), fungal stains, and also repels other insects that can destroy wood. This termite and insect resisting quality in turn increases the life span of wood, and is the reason why teak wood is superior compared to many other wood species.
High Dimensional Stability
Properly seasoned teak wood furniture does not warp or shrink too much. It retains its dimensions and is a stable material. Seasoning of wood involves drying the timber logs obtained from trees, so as to reduce its moisture content. Well-dried wood is not easily affected by climate changes.
Good Resistance to Moisture
Another important advantage of teak wood is that it has a good resistance to moisture and water. Because of its moisture resistance, teak wood is well suited for making indoor furniture as well as high quality garden furniture.
- Use a table cloth or any good quality cloth to wipe it clean.
- To protect it from fading, avoid keeping the product near windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot,cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.