How to assemble Wooden Temple by Aarsun Woods
Wooden temples really are an important part of Indian homes. There are a number of Temples out in the market and online. However, Wooden temples are the ones preferred by all. Wooden Temples are just like any other furniture that you buy for your home or office. The Temples comes in different designs, size and make. The Hardwood types widely used for making Wooden temples are Sheesham, Mango and Teak Wood.
Wooden Temples are the most sought after because of their beautiful carving and customization potential. There are a number of designs available. If you want something stylish and grand, you can have it. If you need something sober and plain, you can have it. Even if you need a blend of two, you can get it made at one corner of India, and get it delivered anywhere in the world. Wooden Temple mostly consists of three parts: Top, Center and Base. The top portion consists Dome with fully carving. The Center , also known as Garbgriha, consists of 2 pillars attached to the back and two pillars in front of the temple. The base of the Wooden Temple / Mandir consists of a single Drawer with knob and Beautiful Carving.
The unit consists of six main part that can be assemble with in a minutes.
- Inner House
Please refer to the image for the parts.
- Attach / Place the inner house (2.) on the base (6.) on the markings shown at the base.
- The pillars(4.) and the bails.(5.) sometimes comes pre-attached.You need to un-screw the bails from the pillars
- Place the pillars (4.) on the corners of the base (6.) and screw them firmly.
- Place the ceiling (1.) onto the 4 pillars (4.) and screw the bails (5.) aligning the ceiling and the pillars such that the bails (5.) go inside the pillars (4.) through the holes in the ceiling. This way the whole structure is connected firmly.
- Lastly, place the dome (3.) at the top. The temple is assembled.
- Sheesham Wood is the most famous wood used by the artisans for making furniture or any type of wooden item especially for home or office purpose. It is the best timber wood which is used in India.
- Rose wood is comes into different shades like from golden brown to deep brown in color and have dark streaks which give them very attractive look and appearance.
- The wood is hard and has medium coarse texture making it is the best wood for carving and engraving purpose.
- Rose wood is famous in India for making furniture because it does not twist/bend and split. It is the highly durable and is somehow free from dry-wood termite.
- Rose wood is of very unique color and gives very fine finish after hand waxing.
- Some of our Rose wood furniture has wrought iron work which has some iron jaali work and it gives a very elegant look to our Sheesham wood unit.
- Indian Rosewood is also used in marine and aircraft grade plywood.
- Indian Rosewood is perfect for making antique furniture for homes and for offices as it gives a very smooth finish to the product.
- The product is made up of Rose wood gives natural look and delightful touch to your home and office.
Buy Aarsun Woods Folding Wooden Temple available in different woods and sizes:
- Wooden Temple / Mandir by Aarsun Woods
- Home temple / Designer Mandir by Aarsun Woods
- Wood Temple / Home Mandir by Aarsun Woods
- Folding Wooden Temple By Aarsun Woods
- Sheesham Wooden Temple by Aarsun Woods
- Folding Wooden Mandir by Aarsun Woods
- Rosewood Folding Temple by Aarsun Woods
Call or whatsapp us now for details regarding Wooden Temple and Home Delivery!!